additive in Chinese
[ 'æditiv ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "additive"Synonyms of "additive""additive" in a sentence"additive" meaning
- Nitrite is used as a food additive .
- We call -a the additive inverse of a .
- We can use the additive property of the integral .
- We call o the additive identity .
- Multispectral negatives are unsuitable for additive viewing .
- A has the additive property .
- Only the additive genetic variance is transmissible by seed .
- Radiation effects relevant to this formalism are additive .
- The distances are additive along the length of the chromosome .
- Some food additive are regarded as beneficial by the manufacturer .
- something added to enhance food or gasoline or paint or medicine
- characterized or produced by addition; "an additive process"
- designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
"additive group" in Chinese, "additive reaction" in Chinese, "additions to property through surplus" in Chinese, "additiontosth" in Chinese, "additiv" in Chinese, "additivate" in Chinese, "additivated" in Chinese, "additive (charge)" in Chinese, "additive ,treating-agent" in Chinese, "additive action" in Chinese, "additive action of genes" in Chinese,