acute in Chinese
[ ə'kju:t ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "acute"Synonyms of "acute""acute" in a sentence"acute" meaning
- The rhino's most acute sense is smell .
- The contradictions are becoming increasingly acute ...
- My sense of isolation became doubly acute .
- A bad tooth can cause acute pain .
- Their senses are miraculously acute .
- The man must have had diabolically acute hearing .
- The russo-finnish war made the problem of norway acute .
- The acute perforation has developed .
- The political refugees are more acute problem now .
- His enthusiasm was sincere and his criticism acute .
- having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course; "acute appendicitis"; "the acute phase of the illness"; "acute patients"
- of an angle; less than 90 degrees
- of critical importance and consequence; "an acute (or critical) lack of research funds"
- extremely sharp or intense; "acute pain"; "felt acute annoyance"; "intense itching and burning"
- having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions; "an acute observer of politics and politicians"; "incisive comments"; "icy knifelike reasoning"; "as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang"; "penetrating insight"; "frequent penetrative observations"
Synonyms: discriminating, incisive, keen, knifelike, penetrating, penetrative, piercing, sharp,
- ending in a sharp point
Synonyms: acuate, sharp, needlelike, Noun
- a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
Synonyms: acute accent, ague,
"acute accent" in Chinese, "acute angle" in Chinese, "acute appendicitis" in Chinese, "acutance developer" in Chinese, "acutance matching" in Chinese, "acutangular anisodus root" in Chinese, "acutate" in Chinese, "acutatheca" in Chinese, "acute abdomen" in Chinese, "acute abdomenal syndrome" in Chinese, "acute abdominal complaint" in Chinese, "acute abdominal crisis" in Chinese,