actuate in Chinese
How to pronounce "actuate"Synonyms of "actuate""actuate" in a sentence"actuate" meaning
开动(机械等)；驱使，激励(人等)。 be actuated by (love) 为(爱情)所驱使。
- The murderer was actuated by revenge .
- He was void of any of these feelings which actuate men to do good .
- After actuating a timing mechanism, undoubtedly he reached up and placed the bomb there .
- All of the motives which have actuated all our earthly existence will have become more fleeting than shadows of a dream .
- In the present instance she was far more actuated by impulses, in all she had said, than by calculation .
- Probably the reasons she gave to the mortified young man himself were not those which actuated her refusal .
- Semiconductor switches actuate reed relays for signal circuits or power relays for other functions .
- A mind free of any consideration of the problems or forces of the world and actuated not by greed, but an insatiable love of variable pleasure .
- Actuated by an insane high-mindedness, he takes his half-sister to new york, allowing everyone to believe that he has married her as the result of a sudden infatuation .
- It was a dissolving fire which was actuating him now
- put in motion or move to act; "trigger a reaction"; "actuate the circuits"
Synonyms: trip, trigger, activate, set off, spark off, spark, trigger off, touch off,
- give an incentive for action; "This moved me to sacrifice my career"
Synonyms: motivate, propel, move, prompt, incite,
What is the meaning of actuate in Chinese and how to say actuate in Chinese? actuate Chinese meaning, actuate的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.