actual in Chinese
[ 'æktjuəl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "actual"Synonyms of "actual""actual" in a sentence"actual" meaning
- The actual cause awaits further investigation .
- This is contrary to actual observation .
- He did most of the actual drafting .
- She did not know the actual fire of love .
- It is not an actual marketplace .
- The actual dial can have a quite arbitrary shape .
- I need the actual figures , not an estimate .
- Our efforts are beginning to have an actual effect .
- It's grounded firmly in men's actual natures .
- It is difficult to photograph the actual chromosphere .
- presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible; "the predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different"; "actual and imagined conditions"
Synonyms: existent, Adjective
- being or existing at the present moment; "the ship''s actual position is 22 miles due south of Key West"
- taking place in reality; not pretended or imitated; "we saw the actual wedding on television"; "filmed the actual beating"
- existing in act or fact; "rocks and trees...the actual world"; "actual heroism"; "the actual things that produced the emotion you experienced"
- being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something; "her actual motive"; "a literal solitude like a desert"- G.K.Chesterton; "a genuine dilemma"
Synonyms: genuine, literal, real,
"actual sin" in Chinese, "actual cost" in Chinese, "actual range" in Chinese, "actu" in Chinese, "actu actuator" in Chinese, "actua" in Chinese, "actuafor spring" in Chinese, "actuafor stern" in Chinese, "actual (real) thickness" in Chinese, "actual (tube) length" in Chinese, "actual a ropriation" in Chinese, "actual aberration" in Chinese,