acknowledgement in Chinese
How to pronounce "acknowledgement"Synonyms of "acknowledgement""acknowledgement" in a sentence"acknowledgement" meaning
- The us government made no formal acknowledgement .
- I received a gracious letter of acknowledgement ..
- He just moved in acknowledgement of her curtsey .
- He smirked in acknowledgement of their uncouth greetings, and sat down .
- Lord muttered an acknowledgement and allowed his hand to be shaken .
- I was touched to find, in the two pages of polite, preliminary acknowledgements of debt, my own name .
- We expressed our acknowledgements and sat down behind the door where there was a lame invalid of a sofa .
- Jane austen sent a suitable acknowledgement and accepted an invitation to visit the famous library at carleton house .
- But if there is no acknowledgement , no reciprocation
- My acknowledgement on issues concerning economic cycle
- a statement acknowledging something or someone; "she must have seen him but she gave no sign of acknowledgment"; "the preface contained an acknowledgment of those who had helped her"
- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged; "the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"; "she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own"
Synonyms: recognition, acknowledgment,
"acknowledged obligation" in Chinese, "acknowledged rule of technology" in Chinese, "acknowledged run flag" in Chinese, "acknowledged sequence number" in Chinese, "acknowledged service" in Chinese, "acknowledgement bit" in Chinese, "acknowledgement bus" in Chinese, "acknowledgement by debtor of debt" in Chinese, "acknowledgement by partial performance" in Chinese,