acknowledged in Chinese
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter .
- He does n't deign to acknowledge his old friends .
- This is to acknowledge the receipt of your letter .
- He acknowledged all, and was mighty humble indeed .
- Nonetheless monetarists now acknowledge this fact .
- Andrew acknowledged with a smile, "probably not" .
- I acknowledge the complement of the qualities i seek .
- She acknowledged a security guard's friendly salute .
- She was the first to speak, "he should have acknowledged her. "
- Of course rahm cannot acknowledge that the bribe has worked .
- recognized or made known or admitted; "the acknowledged leader of the community"; "a woman of acknowledged accomplishments"; "his acknowledged error"
- generally accepted
"acknowledge" in Chinese, "acknowledge the issue of the writ" in Chinese, "acknowledge the need for reform" in Chinese, "acknowledge them" in Chinese, "acknowledge time out" in Chinese, "acknowledge verbally" in Chinese, "acknowledged information transfer mode" in Chinese, "acknowledged leader" in Chinese, "acknowledged mail" in Chinese, "acknowledged obligation" in Chinese,