acknowledge in Chinese
[ ək'nɔlidʒ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "acknowledge"Synonyms of "acknowledge""acknowledge" in a sentence"acknowledge" meaning
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter .
- He does n't deign to acknowledge his old friends .
- This is to acknowledge the receipt of your letter .
- He acknowledged all, and was mighty humble indeed .
- Nonetheless monetarists now acknowledge this fact .
- Andrew acknowledged with a smile, "probably not" .
- I acknowledge the complement of the qualities i seek .
- She acknowledged a security guard's friendly salute .
- She was the first to speak, "he should have acknowledged her. "
- Of course rahm cannot acknowledge that the bribe has worked .
- accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority; "The Crown Prince was acknowledged as the true heir to the throne"; "We do not recognize your gods"
Synonyms: recognize, recognise, know,
- accept as legally binding and valid; "acknowledge the deed"
- declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of; "He admitted his errors"; "She acknowledged that she might have forgotten"
- express obligation, thanks, or gratitude for; "We must acknowledge the kindness she showed towards us"
Synonyms: recognize, recognise,
- report the receipt of; "The program committee acknowledged the submission of the authors of the paper"
- express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with; "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"; "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"; "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in one''s own writing"
- "acknowledge" meaning: Verb: acknowledge uk'nólij Declare to ...
- "acknowledge" meaning in Japanese: acknowledge v. 認める, 白状する; (手紙などを)受け取ったことを知らせる; (気づいて)…にあいさ...
- "acknowledge" meaning in Korean: vt, adjective, 인정하다, 승인하다, 감사하다, (편지 따위의)받았음을 알리다
- "acknowledge" meaning in Russian: 1) признавать, допускать; сознавать Ex: to acknowledge one...
- "acknowledge" meaning in Arabic: v. اعترف, عبر عن شكره ل, سلم يصحة شيئ
- "acknowledge" meaning in French: v. reconnaître; confirmer; admettre; remercier