ace in Chinese
How to pronounce "ace"Synonyms of "ace""ace" in a sentence"ace" meaning
- I came within an ace of dismissing him then .
- His driving record proved less than ace .
- She is already served two aces this game .
- One of wilson's spades was an ace .
- The car came within an ace of hitting the old man .
- One die is drawn, rolled once, and comes up ace .
- My brother is a football ace .
- He came within an ace of winning .
- He is an ace flyer .
- South plays in four spade and west begins with king and ace of hearts .
- of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
Synonyms: A-one, crack, first-rate, super, tiptop, topnotch, top-notch, tops, Verb
- serve an ace against (someone)
- play (a hole) in one stroke
- score an ace against; "He aced his opponents"
- succeed at easily; "She sailed through her exams"; "You will pass with flying colors"; "She nailed her astrophysics course"
Synonyms: breeze through, pass with flying colors, sweep through, sail through, nail, Noun
- a serve that the receiver is unable to reach
- one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
- someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
Synonyms: adept, champion, sensation, maven, mavin, virtuoso, genius, hotshot, star, superstar, whiz, whizz, wizard, wiz,
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
Synonyms: one, 1, I, single, unity,
"cue ace" in Chinese, "spelling ace" in Chinese, "acdv air cleaner diverter valve" in Chinese, "acd、d" in Chinese, "acd溶液" in Chinese, "acd综合征" in Chinese, "acd综合征,弥漫性体血管角质瘤" in Chinese, "ace (tennis)" in Chinese, "ace (假设的基本粒子)" in Chinese, "ace a test" in Chinese, "ace access connection element" in Chinese,