accuse in Chinese
[ ə'kju:z ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "accuse"Synonyms of "accuse""accuse" in a sentence"accuse" meaning
- He sailed into the witness , accusing him of lying .
- The accused man tried to buy the judge off .
- They may even accuse the child of disloyalty .
- The prosecutor accused the defendant of fraud .
- The accused man said he had been framed .
- She was accused of spying for the enemy .
- The accused man had been carried away by police wagon .
- Who is prepared to speak for the accused ?
- The accused man was able to prove an alibi .
- The council was often accused of extremism .
"accusing" in Chinese, "accusatory" in Chinese, "accusatory procedure" in Chinese, "accusatory proceedings" in Chinese, "accusatoryprocedure" in Chinese, "accusatoryproceedings" in Chinese, "accuse a politician of chicanery" in Chinese, "accuse accuse" in Chinese, "accuse and criticize" in Chinese, "accuse of" in Chinese,