accounting in Chinese
[ ə'kauntiŋ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "accounting"Synonyms of "accounting""accounting" in a sentence"accounting" meaning
- I will account for this state of affairs .
- The firm 's accounts need to be set in order .
- I want to open an account with [at] a bank .
- Please charge the amount to my account .
- The following account was written by tom .
- The accounts show a surplus of 2,000 yuan .
- Can i draw $ 50 from my account ?
- The account in the newspaper was wrong .
- The tradesman has rendered his account .
- Keeping the accounts is part and parcel of my job .
- the occupation of maintaining and auditing records and preparing financial reports for a business
- a system that provides quantitative information about finances
- a convincing explanation that reveals basic causes; "he was unable to give a clear accounting for his actions"
- a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance; "they send me an accounting every month"
Synonyms: account, account statement,
- a bookkeeper''s chronological list of related debits and credits of a business; forms part of a ledger of accounts
Synonyms: accounting system, method of accounting,
"account" in Chinese, "accountformofbalancesheet" in Chinese, "accountformofincomestatement" in Chinese, "accountformofprofitandlossstatement" in Chinese, "accountfor…oncashbasis" in Chinese, "accountholdercertifyingofficer" in Chinese, "accounting act" in Chinese, "accounting activity" in Chinese, "accounting adjustment" in Chinese, "accounting administration" in Chinese,