account in Chinese
[ ə'kaunt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "account"Synonyms of "account""account" in a sentence"account" meaning
past tense: accounted past participle: accounted plural: accounts present participle: accounting
- I will account for this state of affairs .
- The firm 's accounts need to be set in order .
- I want to open an account with [at] a bank .
- Please charge the amount to my account .
- The following account was written by tom .
- The accounts show a surplus of 2,000 yuan .
- Can i draw $ 50 from my account ?
- The account in the newspaper was wrong .
- The tradesman has rendered his account .
- Keeping the accounts is part and parcel of my job .
- the quality of taking advantage; "she turned her writing skills to good account"
- importance or value; "a person of considerable account"; "he predicted that although it is of small account now it will rapidly increase in importance"
- a record or narrative description of past events; "a history of France"; "he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president"; "the story of exposure to lead"
Synonyms: history, chronicle, story,
- an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered; "he paid his bill and left"; "send me an account of what I owe"
Synonyms: bill, invoice,
- a short account of the news; "the report of his speech"; "the story was on the 11 o''clock news"; "the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious"
Synonyms: report, news report, story, write up,
- a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.; "the explanation was very simple"; "I expected a brief account"
- the act of informing by verbal report; "he heard reports that they were causing trouble"; "by all accounts they were a happy couple"
- grounds; "don''t do it on my account"; "the paper was rejected on account of its length"; "he tried to blame the victim but his success on that score was doubtful"
- a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance; "they send me an accounting every month"
Synonyms: accounting, account statement,
- a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services; "he asked to see the executive who handled his account"
Synonyms: business relationship, Verb
- furnish a justifying analysis or explanation; "I can''t account for the missing money"
Synonyms: answer for,
- to give an account or representation of in words; "Discreet Italian police described it in a manner typically continental"
Synonyms: report, describe,
- keep an account of
- be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something; "Passing grades account for half of the grades given in this exam"
"accounting" in Chinese, "accoucheur" in Chinese, "accoucheur midwife" in Chinese, "accoucheuse" in Chinese, "accoun file" in Chinese, "accouncil of ministers" in Chinese, "account (fiscal) year" in Chinese, "account admin privilege" in Chinese, "account analysis" in Chinese, "account analysis method" in Chinese,