accomplish in Chinese
[ ə'kɔmpliʃ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "accomplish"Synonyms of "accomplish""accomplish" in a sentence"accomplish" meaning
- My object was accomplished in the visit .
- To granny, i had accomplished a miracle .
- It is earnestly hoped that you will accomplish the matter .
- They 'll certainly accomplish something .
- The remaining part of the project should be accomplished .
- All this cannot be accomplished overnight .
- This can be accomplished using a beam splitter .
- She is an accomplished singer .
- The project will be accomplished in a few more days .
- Today we have accomplished what we set out to do .
"accomplished" in Chinese, "accompany←company" in Chinese, "accomplice" in Chinese, "accomplice as witness" in Chinese, "accomplice under duress" in Chinese, "accomplics" in Chinese, "accomplish a bill of lading" in Chinese, "accomplish a bill of lading (to)" in Chinese, "accomplish a historic mission" in Chinese, "accomplish a task" in Chinese,