acceptable in Chinese
[ ək'septəbl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "acceptable"Synonyms of "acceptable""acceptable" in a sentence"acceptable" meaning
- He was unable to find an acceptable solution .
- I suppose a quarter of a million would be acceptable .
- For their blindness there was no longer an acceptable excuse .
- It may limit the amount of sparkover to an acceptable rate .
- It is difficult to find a acceptable content for this standard .
- I pity you if you think this is an acceptable way to behave .
- It took months to come up with an acceptable plan for the banks .
- If these terms are not acceptable to you, we may suggest others .
- Change is more acceptable to people new on the job than to people old on the job .
- This is why it is acceptable to speak of well-defined energy levels .
- worthy of acceptance or satisfactory; "acceptable levels of radiation"; "performances varied from acceptable to excellent"
- adequate for the purpose; "the water was acceptable for drinking"
- meeting requirements; "the step makes a satisfactory seat"
- judged to be in conformity with approved usage; "acceptable English usage"
"acceptability test" in Chinese, "acceptability trials" in Chinese, "acceptability when radiographed" in Chinese, "acceptability when sectioned" in Chinese, "acceptabitreluctantlyputupwith" in Chinese, "acceptable abbreviation" in Chinese, "acceptable acceleration level measure" in Chinese, "acceptable accommodation" in Chinese, "acceptable accounting principle" in Chinese,