accept in Chinese
[ ək'sept ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "accept"Synonyms of "accept""accept" in a sentence"accept" meaning
- Please accept our thanks to mr. jones and yourself .
- Please accept my apologies at having to refuse .
- He must accept any brief in the courts .
- He could not immediately accept the post .
- They refused to accept less than the asking price .
- We accepted a princely gift , sum .
- They offered to accept de brito as king .
- Normally , i should accept her invitation .
- People tended to accept her invitations .
- You've got to accept a little sorrow in life .
- tolerate or accommodate oneself to; "I shall have to accept these unpleasant working conditions"; "I swallowed the insult"; "She has learned to live with her husband''s little idiosyncrasies"
Synonyms: live with, swallow,
- consider or hold as true; "I cannot accept the dogma of this church"; "accept an argument"
- be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal; "The cow accepted the bull"
- react favorably to; consider right and proper; "People did not accept atonal music at that time"; "We accept the idea of universal health care"
- give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to; "I cannot accept your invitation"; "I go for this resolution"
Synonyms: consent, go for,
- make use of or accept for some purpose; "take a risk"; "take an opportunity"
- receive (a report) officially, as from a committee
- receive willingly something given or offered; "The only girl who would have him was the miller''s daughter"; "I won''t have this dog in my house!"; "Please accept my present"
Synonyms: take, have,
- admit into a group or community; "accept students for graduate study"; "We''ll have to vote on whether or not to admit a new member"
Synonyms: admit, take, take on,
- take on as one''s own the expenses or debts of another person; "I''ll accept the charges"; "She agreed to bear the responsibility"
Synonyms: bear, take over, assume,
- be designed to hold or take; "This surface will not take the dye"
"accepted" in Chinese, "accentuation training" in Chinese, "accentuator" in Chinese, "accentuator circuit" in Chinese, "accenture" in Chinese, "acceping bank" in Chinese, "accept a bet" in Chinese, "accept a bid" in Chinese, "accept a bill of exchange" in Chinese, "accept a brief on behalf of" in Chinese,