acceleration in Chinese
[ ækˌselə'reiʃən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "acceleration"Synonyms of "acceleration""acceleration" in a sentence"acceleration" meaning
- The system undergoes no acceleration .
- It is called the centripetal acceleration .
- What direction is the acceleration of the canoe ?
- This force is responsible for the ball's acceleration .
- The characteristic surface is essentially an acceleration front .
- Find the magnitude of the average acceleration during the interval .
- This rotation amounts to a small acceleration of the laboratory .
- It starts from rest and falls vertically downward with uniform acceleration .
- The two particles will undergo accelerations as a result of their interaction .
- More intense radiation should have imparted greater acceleration to the electrons .
"uniform acceleration" in Chinese, "normal acceleration" in Chinese, "accelerating weight" in Chinese, "accelerating well" in Chinese, "accelerating winding" in Chinese, "accelerating-coasting" in Chinese, "acceleratio" in Chinese, "acceleration ectrum" in Chinese, "acceleration (0-100) 0~100" in Chinese, "acceleration (accel) rate" in Chinese, "acceleration action" in Chinese,