accelerate in Chinese
[ æk'seləreit ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "accelerate"Synonyms of "accelerate""accelerate" in a sentence"accelerate" meaning
- The diffusion process seems to be accelerating .
- An expansion wave in accelerating flow broadens .
- Degradation is accelerated following leaf detachment .
- The end would be accelerated growth .
- The sale of offices was accelerated .
- The heart rate is regularly accelerated and then retarded .
- Let 's accelerate the speed of our community construction .
- I will not recommend you for accelerated promotion at this point .
- Accelerated beams of deuterons bombarding a target will not work .
- The particle will accelerate under the action of the applied force .