abutment in Chinese
How to pronounce "abutment"Synonyms of "abutment""abutment" in a sentence"abutment" meaning
- An area behind the west abutment was utilized as the assembly shop .
- Bases which carry horizontal load, for example under arches, are usually called abutments .
- Stone bridges consist of pillars, abutments and arches made up of stones held together by mortar .
- Discussion on reasonable structure pattern of u - shaped abutment
- Application of slant let rigid - framed bridge without abutment
- Can the stealth shouldered abutment be modified
- Backfilling works at grid 9 abutment at tai lam kok
- Control of gravity abutment temperature crevice
- Abutment design passenger dedicated railway line
- Abutment deformation analysis and foundation treatment
- a masonry support that touches and directly receives thrust or pressure of an arch or bridge
- point of contact between two objects or parts
What is the meaning of abutment in Chinese and how to say abutment in Chinese? abutment Chinese meaning, abutment的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.