absorption in Chinese
[ əb'sɔ:pʃən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "absorption"Synonyms of "absorption"Use "absorption" in a sentence
- Chemical absorption is seldom reversible .
- Attenuation of light is in the form of absorption .
- Interference by support absorption is a problem .
- He painted the lid of the piano with absorption .
- The absorption isotherms are equilibrium equations .
- The mohammedans stoutly resisted chinese absorption .
- The aging phenomenon coincided with oxygen absorption .
- The presence of oxides will result in infrared absorption .
- The net result is an absorption of heat from the cold reservoir .
- The absorption coefficient is often strongly wavelength-dependent .
- the mental state of being preoccupied by something
Synonyms: preoccupation, preoccupancy, engrossment,
- complete attention; intense mental effort
Synonyms: concentration, engrossment, immersion,
- (chemistry) a process in which one substance permeates another; a fluid permeates or is dissolved by a liquid or solid
Synonyms: soaking up,
- (physics) the process in which incident radiated energy is retained without reflection or transmission on passing through a medium; "the absorption of photons by atoms or molecules"
- the process of absorbing nutrients into the body after digestion
- the social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another
"true absorption" in Chinese, "absorptiometric" in Chinese, "absorptiometric analysis" in Chinese, "absorptiometric method" in Chinese, "absorptiometric turbidity unit" in Chinese, "absorptiometry" in Chinese, "absorption ability" in Chinese, "absorption account" in Chinese, "absorption active acoustical" in Chinese, "absorption adsorption" in Chinese,