abrasive in Chinese
[ ə'breisiv ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "abrasive"Synonyms of "abrasive"Use "abrasive" in a sentence
- Fahmy was transparent and subtle, convivial and abrasive .
- Abrasive wear may be defined as damage to a surface by a harder material .
- If the washing machine tubs were chipped or damaged, then the abrasive damage to the cuff edge was greatly increased .
- The voice was tart, high, businesslike, the tone flat, midwestern, abrasive .
- The most common finishing operations are mechanical, such as milling, grinding, or polishing with abrasives .
- Thus the type and magnitude of abrasive stresses that a fabric must withstand during use will vary with the type of garment or article .
- The slides are first cleaned ultrasonically several times in alternate baths of trichlorethylene and acetone, and are then scrubbed with a mildly abrasive detergent .
- Bonded abrasive products sticks technical specifications
- Abrasive grains - chemical analysis of silicon carbide
- Bonded abrasive products . disc wheel with inserted nuts
"abrasive fabric" in Chinese, "abrasionheel toee" in Chinese, "abrasionn test" in Chinese, "abrasion（corrasion）" in Chinese, "abrasion（wave-cut）platform" in Chinese, "abrasite" in Chinese, "abrasive action" in Chinese, "abrasive action of lubricants" in Chinese, "abrasive activate" in Chinese, "abrasive aggregates" in Chinese,