abolish in Chinese
[ ə'bɔliʃ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "abolish"Synonyms of "abolish""abolish" in a sentence"abolish" meaning
- The unjust stamp act must be abolished .
- Many teachers wish to abolish the cane .
- The quarantine is now abolished .
- These laws have abolished the privileges of the nobility .
- Dr. proudie would abolish all forms and ceremonies .
- The weapons of war must be abolished before they abolish us .
- He abolished the operations coordinating board and the planning board .
- When the dowager abolished the old examination system, he had begun to fade .
- On september 25 it abolished the pro-allende central labor confederation .
- Butler entreated him to remember the act abolishing the heritable jurisdictions .
- do away with; "Slavery was abolished in the mid-19th century in America and in Russia"
Synonyms: get rid of,