able in Chinese
[ 'eibl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "able"Synonyms of "able""able" in a sentence"able" meaning
- The firm was not able to meet its obligations .
- We were able to look round comfortably .
- Would you be able to hear at such a distance ?
- No one was able to reach the farther shore .
- So electricity was able to produce magnetism !
- I shall do what i can insofar as i am able .
- I 'm sorry i have not been able to reply sooner .
- Chrysler company would be able to make it .
- Even a single man bad been able to balk him .
- It certainly is a fine thing to be able to orate .
- (usually followed by `to'') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something; "able to swim"; "she was able to program her computer"; "we were at last able to buy a car"; "able to get a grant for the project"
- having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity; "able to learn"; "human beings are able to walk on two feet"; "Superman is able to leap tall buildings"
- have the skills and qualifications to do things well; "able teachers"; "a capable administrator"; "children as young as 14 can be extremely capable and dependable"
- having a strong healthy body; "an able seaman"; "every able-bodied young man served in the army"
"ablaze" in Chinese, "ablaze with lights; be brightly lit" in Chinese, "ablazov" in Chinese, "ablb试验,重振试验,双耳交替响度平衡试验" in Chinese, "abldg abnormal landing" in Chinese, "able and disable" in Chinese, "able and virtuous personage" in Chinese, "able bodied" in Chinese, "able bodied and semi ablebodied workers" in Chinese,