ability in Chinese
[ ə'biliti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "ability"Synonyms of "ability""ability" in a sentence"ability" meaning
- The two persons have the same talent and abilities .
- He graded the students according to ability .
- He was promoted in virtue of his abilities .
- He placed great reliance on his own ability .
- He is a person of unusually great ability .
- I am afraid he lacks the ability to be ruthless .
- J.f maston seconded him to the best of his ability .
- His new job suits well with his abilities .
- I feel keenly that my ability falls short of my wishes .
- Education develops potential abilities .
- the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
- possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done; "danger heightened his powers of discrimination"
- "ability" meaning: Noun: ability u'bilutee The quality of...
- "ability" meaning in Japanese: ability n. 能力, 技量, 手腕, 才能. 【動詞＋】 ◆admire sb's ability 人の能力...
- "ability" meaning in Korean: noun, 능력, 수완(to do), 재능
- "ability" meaning in Russian: 1) способность, возможность; Ex: ability to walk способнос...
- "ability" meaning in Arabic: n. قدرة, حول, طاقة, القدرة, تمكن, كفاءة, قوة, مقدرة
- "ability" meaning in French: n. habilité, aptitude, capacité; pouvoir; compétence, ta...
"brush ability" in Chinese, "range ability" in Chinese, "abilio" in Chinese, "abilio augusto monteiro duarte" in Chinese, "abilio duarte" in Chinese, "abilities" in Chinese, "abilities and capacities" in Chinese, "ability and earnings" in Chinese, "ability and obligation" in Chinese, "ability characteristics" in Chinese, "ability comparison" in Chinese,