abide by in Chinese
- You have to abide by the referee's decision .
- We would abide by his wishes .
- If you join the club , you have to abide by its rules .
- He felt that tsnombe was playing for time and would not abide by the agreement .
- Never was i more serious in my life, or more willing to abide by any agreement that we may make tonight .
- Railroad managers seemed eager to abide by the law for a brief time after the adoption of the act of 1887 .
- We must further decipher the submolecular code of chemical ecology and abide by its rules in our breeding programs .
- Hanoi gratuitously reaffirmed that it would abide by the text of the agreement--in other words, that it would seek no changes of its own .
- By the terms of locke's social contract men promised to abide by the decisions of the majority; at the same time, government was limited to the purpose for which the state was established .
- Please feel assured that we will abide by our promise
"abide" in Chinese, "abode" in Chinese, "abiding" in Chinese, "abode abode" in Chinese, "abide film" in Chinese, "dragons abode" in Chinese, "humble abode" in Chinese, "abiding place" in Chinese, "abide in" in Chinese, "abidance by the rules" in Chinese, "abidar" in Chinese, "abidat" in Chinese, "abide (i" in Chinese, "abide by (=be faithful to; obey)" in Chinese, "abide by contact" in Chinese, "abide by contract" in Chinese, "abide by school regulations" in Chinese, "abide by the constitution" in Chinese,