abdomen in Chinese
[ 'æbdəmən; æb'dəumən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "abdomen"Synonyms of "abdomen""abdomen" in a sentence"abdomen" meaning
- Percussion of the abdomen is often omitted .
- Blunt force is applied to the abdomen .
- The abdomen is diffusely tender .
- The abdomen is supple without masses or organomegaly .
- The gut returns to the abdomen from the base of the umbilical cord .
- The body is usually divided into cephalothorax and abdomen .
- The abdomen distends .
- The male gonads, the testis, lie outside the abdomen within the scrotum .
- Acute compression injury to the abdomen is frequently associated with the fractures of the pelvis .
- Acute inflammation of the vermiform appendix is the most common surgical lesion within the abdomen .
"abdolrahim gavahi" in Chinese, "abdolrahman bagheri" in Chinese, "abdolvahed" in Chinese, "abdolvahed mousavi lari" in Chinese, "abdomasum" in Chinese, "abdomen bandage for horses and cattle" in Chinese, "abdomen circumference" in Chinese, "abdomen cut" in Chinese, "abdomen examination" in Chinese,