a wave in Chinese
- Light is assumed to be a wave phenomenon .
- A wave of assuagement passed over james's brain .
- Fleur whisked round, threw him a wave of her hand .
- I felt a wave of irrational guilt and fear .
- Panic on the stock market set off a wave of selling .
- He greeted them with a wave .
- After its election victory , the party was on the crest of a wave .
- The magician made the rabbit disappear with a wave of his wand .
- Evidently diffraction, as well as interference, is a wave property .
- Clifton lawrence dismissed his words with a wave of his hand .
"a water pipe is hollow" in Chinese, "a water supply for a town" in Chinese, "a water vat" in Chinese, "a waterlogged depression" in Chinese, "a waterscape of south china" in Chinese, "a wave of anger" in Chinese, "a wave of anti-government protests" in Chinese, "a wave of protest" in Chinese, "a wave of strikes" in Chinese,