a wall in Chinese
- I scraped the side of my car against a wall .
- The house was out of sight behind a wall .
- A wall clock showed 2. 10 pm .
- A wall can be either rigid or nonrigid .
- It's a wall with slight lean .
- The bullet struck a wall and was deflected from its course .
- All research in medicine is very much like building a wall .
- The investigators were confronted by a wall of silence .
- She rode into a wall .
- The car shaved a wall .
"a walking bookcase a learned monk" in Chinese, "a walking case" in Chinese, "a walking dictionary" in Chinese, "a walking skeleton" in Chinese, "a walking with dinosaurs speci" in Chinese, "a wall of water" in Chinese, "a wall which can keep off wind rain" in Chinese, "a wallet" in Chinese, "a wallflower" in Chinese,