a syndrome in Chinese
- Rabies is characterized by a syndrome of excitation, depression, paralysis, coma and death .
- A syndrome is simply a cluster with no implications regarding etiology
- Around 0 . 5 percent of all young children have a syndrome belonging to the " autistic spectrum "
大约0 . 5 %的幼童会患有自闭症谱中的一种综合征。
- The combination of factors , symptoms , or signs of a disease or disorder that forms a syndrome
- In addition , the cluster of risk factors that make up the syndrome fits the dictionary definition of a syndrome
- " we would not say this was a syndrome , " he said . " exercise has large health benefits as long as it is done in moderation .
“我们不会说这是一种综合症”该发言人称, “运动,只要适度,对身体健康是大有好处的。 ”
- Congestive heart failure is a syndrome that is usually initiated by a reduction in pump function of the heart , i . e . a decrease in cardiac output
- Aids is a syndrome whereby victims lose immunity to common germs and suffer from severe episodes of infections and or extensive tumours and may eventually die
- By deficiency syndrome is meant a syndrome caused by inadequate of vital qi , or a pathological reaction with the deficiency of vital qi as the dominant factor of the contradiction
- Hollywood actress sharon stone is already a film legend but now she is about to make her debut in the pages of medical journals as there are plans to name a syndrome after her
- More examples： 1 2
"a symbolic long distance run" in Chinese, "a symphony in f minor" in Chinese, "a symphony in four movements" in Chinese, "a symphony of lights" in Chinese, "a syndicate loan" in Chinese, "a syndrome of chills" in Chinese, "a synthetical study" in Chinese, "a system fo forces" in Chinese, "a system of copyright protection" in Chinese,