a ship in Chinese
- There is a picture of a ship on page 44 .
- A ship loomed ( up ) through the fog .
- She was on a ship up for australia .
- The house felt almost as much like a ship as a house .
- They launched a ship from a shipyard .
- The ship rates as a ship of the line .
- One feels cooped up in a cabin on board a ship .
- We spoke a ship or two .
- I make out a ship in the distance .
- I made use of a ship that was taking wine to the mainland .
"a shingled church spire" in Chinese, "a shining city on a hill" in Chinese, "a shining example" in Chinese, "a shining star" in Chinese, "a shiny star lights up way up high" in Chinese, "a ship [boat] of the desert -- the camel" in Chinese, "a ship and a man" in Chinese, "a ship dein water" in Chinese, "a ship sealed up in ice" in Chinese,