a series of in Chinese
- Boom ! boom ! boom ! a series of explosions shook the valley .
- He proposed a series of informal meetings .
- The book grew out of a series of lectures .
- Her story was nothing but a series of fabrications .
- A series of batch biological reactors are used .
- The recorder trace is a series of inverse peaks .
- There is a series of science and technology on the desk .
- A series of sandstone beds may crop out in one area .
- Dicotyledonous plants retain a series of strands .
- Now alfred began a series of skirmishes .
"series" in Chinese, "a serenading ryne" in Chinese, "a serene look" in Chinese, "a serene sky" in Chinese, "a serial story in six instalments" in Chinese, "a sericicultural girl" in Chinese, "a series of activities" in Chinese, "a series of books" in Chinese, "a series of brilliant leaders" in Chinese, "a series of cells" in Chinese,