a radio in Chinese
- A radio was installed on the platform .
- In a radio tube there is a source of electrons .
- A radio announcer may have an audience of millions .
- There is a radio in the room .
- It all happened in a radio studio in new york city .
- When you tune a radio set, you select some particular station .
- " turn off " means killing a light , a radio or a car engine .
- Tuning a radio or television receiver is an example of electrical resonance .
- Hurriedly, with a look combining terror and unbelief, sam hawthorne snapped on a radio beside his desk .
- There has been a radio message from the captain, and a security guard has gone to the gate to meet the flight .
"a radiant look came over her face" in Chinese, "a radiatin of the needling sensation" in Chinese, "a radiating pain" in Chinese, "a radiation of the needling sensation" in Chinese, "a radical cure of a disease" in Chinese, "a radio belting out pomusic" in Chinese, "a radio ham" in Chinese, "a radio interviewer" in Chinese, "a radio set that receives well" in Chinese,