a price in Chinese
- The authorities put a price on the outlaw 's head .
- I pegged him down to a price for the work .
- But we pay a price for their truthfulness .
- We agree on a price for the car .
- Fresh strawberries are now available -- at a price !
- Every article has a price tag on it .
- You can not put a price on that sort of loyalty .
- We have not decided on a price but we are open to offers .
- It's much more paying to abate a price than to increase it .
- The two boats are of a price .
"a pretty penny" in Chinese, "a pretty time of it" in Chinese, "a preventive of boredom" in Chinese, "a previous question" in Chinese, "a previous representative period" in Chinese, "a price above rubies" in Chinese, "a price list" in Chinese, "a price tag" in Chinese, "a price-and-market mechanism" in Chinese,