a pipe in Chinese
- A iron bar is solid , a pipe is hollow .
- Vandervoort produced a pipe and lit it .
- A reservoir is being filled with water through a pipe .
- The shark was threaded into a pipe "t" connection .
- A pipe organ gives much more volume than a violin or flute .
- None had even been killed or injured by the flow of slurry through a pipe .
- He took a pipe and a chair and entered into some ordinary conversation .
- He was sitting outside his little house, smoking a pipe and enjoying the mild air .
- A land drain is usually a pipe buried in farm land but it may also be an open channel .
- The financial times described it as a "cross between a frustrated cartel and a pipe dream. "
"a pint of draught guinness" in Chinese, "a pint of milk" in Chinese, "a pinwheel without wind" in Chinese, "a pioneer’s way" in Chinese, "a pious effort" in Chinese, "a pirate in scarlet and black" in Chinese, "a pitch black night" in Chinese, "a pitched battle" in Chinese, "a pitiable wife" in Chinese,