a machine in Chinese
- A machine consists of a lot of parts .
- You can 't make a machine work without power supply .
- A machine which has 100% efficiency is perfect .
- Very often a machine is made in different pieces .
- I don't trust such a machine .
- Let's consider a person knitting to be a machine .
- The scientists built a machine that operated on the same principle .
- Years of doing the same dull job can turn you into a machine .
- The shop where we perform machining operations is called a machine shop .
- This splitting and rubbing is done by a machine known as a condenser .
"a ma wat" in Chinese, "a ma wei er dan ni er" in Chinese, "a ma xi er dun huai te" in Chinese, "a ma ychrometer" in Chinese, "a macabre ghost story" in Chinese, "a machine dispensing paper towels" in Chinese, "a machine with an integral power source" in Chinese, "a machine withinterchangeable parts" in Chinese, "a machinegun nestt" in Chinese,