a house in Chinese
- We can afford to buy a house between us .
- She pencilled the rough outline of a house .
- The city authorized a housing project .
- A house , which overlooks the park , will cost more .
- The house felt almost as much like a ship as a house .
- He lives in a house of two stories .
- We'd always have a house full of family and friends .
- There used to be a house here .
- A house is halfway up the hill .
- The lightning has struck a house .
"a hotel desk clerk greets a guest" in Chinese, "a hotel in paris" in Chinese, "a hotel on the sea front" in Chinese, "a hotshot young lawyer" in Chinese, "a hou" in Chinese, "a house by the church" in Chinese, "a house divided" in Chinese, "a house divided against itself" in Chinese, "a house for rent" in Chinese,