a hospital in Chinese
- What we need is a hospital and a finely staffed one .
- He collapsed just inside the doorway of a hospital emergency room .
- The position of trainee is much the same as that of an intern in a hospital .
- The manager said something about a hospital and some of the bystanders gave advice .
- He promised to give a building for a hospital and as much land as should be necessary therefor .
- Wally, accompanied by the nurse, was flown directly to a hospital for more intensive treatment .
- He's on staff at a hospital down there and has uncovered something he doesn't know how to deal with .
- He had been a valet, and a hospital orderly, and a cook, and for many years was a table steward on the anchor line .
- You get out and fall down by the road and get a bump on your head and i'll pick you up on our way back and take you to a hospital .
- When i remarked on her competence, she told me with that pleasant little smile of hers that for a while she had worked in a hospital .
"hospital leadership" in Chinese, "psychopathic hospital" in Chinese, "inpatient hospital" in Chinese, "hospital furunculosis" in Chinese, "kingston hospital" in Chinese, "fushuninfectiousdisease hospital" in Chinese, "attached hospital" in Chinese, "hospital financing" in Chinese, "group hospital" in Chinese, "a horse with no name" in Chinese, "a horse without a bridle -- wild" in Chinese, "a horse,a flea,and three blind mice" in Chinese, "a horseman in the sky" in Chinese, "a horseshoe bend" in Chinese, "a hospital association" in Chinese, "a hospital attached to a medical college" in Chinese, "a hospital of infectious disease" in Chinese, "a hospital visit" in Chinese,