a form of in Chinese
- Skin particles are a form of soil .
- As we know, heat is a form of energy .
- Walking is also a form of exercise .
- His supposed generosity is merely a form of self-interest .
- Some associations of species are almost a form of commensalism .
- Any departure from this position is a form of specialization .
- The process of making silage is a form of chemical treatment .
- The pursuit of self-interest is a form of thought that is going out .
- Talking money was a form of mental suspension for miles .
- He sought for a form of society on which to focus his theories of fiction .
"a forgotten woman" in Chinese, "a fork on the road" in Chinese, "a forlorn and shipwrecked brother" in Chinese, "a forlorn hope" in Chinese, "a form nutrient" in Chinese, "a form of address" in Chinese, "a form of documentary credit" in Chinese, "a form of literary style" in Chinese, "a form of needle manipulation" in Chinese,