a filter in Chinese
- A filter traps dust from the air .
- Under appropriate conditions a multilayer may also be employed as a filter .
- It is possible to use a plutonium foil as a filter to remove the second-order contamination .
- A satisfactory approximation to monochromatic light can be obtained with a filter placed in front of the arc .
- The crude dye is collected on a filter and then recrystallized from ethanol containing a small amount of piperidine .
- Use a filter funnel and paper to filter the mixture of copper sulphate, sand and water into a second jar .
- In drainage of agricultural lands, a filter or gravel envelope is used to prevent the entrance of fine sand and silt into the drains .
- Earlier in this chapter we introduced the concept of impulse response as the output of a filter whose input is a simple spike .
- The scanning of the film by the photometer in the spacial domain is equivalent to the operation of a filter on a signal flowing through it in the time domain .
- Creates a filter string for the file dialog box
"a film of mist" in Chinese, "a film of mist over the land" in Chinese, "a film of oil on water" in Chinese, "a film with lots of sex in it" in Chinese, "a filmy cotton blouse" in Chinese, "a finable offence" in Chinese, "a final appeal" in Chinese, "a final embrace" in Chinese, "a final judgment" in Chinese,