a factor in Chinese
- He could never be a factor in her calculations .
- Overturning and sliding are seldom a factor in the design of arch dam .
- Design standards for trickling filters recognize temperature as a factor .
- The elites are by their nature a factor contributing to underdevelopment .
- For steel specimens the activity dropped by about a factor of 2 per day .
- A factor differs from a broker in that he may sell in his own name .
- Commission means an order or authority, to a factor or agent, to do some act .
- Shape retention is a factor in almost all articles made from polymeric materials .
- I began to understand why lift is a factor in swimming in the mid-1960s .
flatten slope to 46° to give a factor of safety of 1. 3 under saturated conditions. 削坡到46，给饱水条件下的边坡以13的安全系数。
"a facile remark" in Chinese, "a facile speaker" in Chinese, "a facile success victory etc" in Chinese, "a fact that cannot be controverted" in Chinese, "a factious individual" in Chinese, "a factory with modern equipment" in Chinese, "a factual account" in Chinese, "a faded kind of love" in Chinese, "a faery song" in Chinese,