a display in Chinese
- The dispute was a display of personal feelings .
- I don't wish to make a display of my feelings .
- He occasionally singled me out for a display of favor .
- He must exert himself to subdue so proud a display of resentment .
- She had never surrendered herself before to such a display of emotion .
- It was like the head office of a company, with a display advertising their products .
- In the left hand side of the instrument panel, there is a display for engine speed and the trip computer .
- He must exert himself to subdue so proud a display of resentment; he must get the better of her .
- On the right hand side of the instrument panel, there is a display that indicates boost pressure, water temperature and fuel level .
- Such a display demonstrates interrelationships between subjects more directly, and with greater impact, that can the library catalogue .
"displayed" in Chinese, "displays" in Chinese, "display" in Chinese, "a dislocated arm" in Chinese, "a dismal picture" in Chinese, "a disorderly heaof clothes" in Chinese, "a disorganized state of affairs" in Chinese, "a dispassionate observer" in Chinese, "a dispute caused by personal feelings" in Chinese, "a disqualified controller" in Chinese, "a dissenting voice opinion vote etc" in Chinese, "a dissertation on arabic dialects" in Chinese,