a curve in Chinese
- The engine of the train left the rails at a curve .
- His forehead domed out in a curve .
- They hunt game with spears or a curved wooden boomerang .
- The intersection of the q1 and the q2 surfaces, defines a curve .
- Sometimes a name has to be cut and the letters arranged around a curve .
- The succession of points occupied by the particle will trace out a curve in space .
- This is the force which causes a spinning ball to travel in a curved path .
- The imposition of a curved phase characteristic reduces the peak amplitude of the waveform .
- The beam of light is attracted by gravity and follows a curved path rather than a straight line .
- Descartes also emphasized the degree of the equation of a curve as the measure of its simplicity .
"a current name" in Chinese, "a curry a day to burn the fat away" in Chinese, "a cursed monarchy" in Chinese, "a curtain lecture" in Chinese, "a curtain of green and other stories" in Chinese, "a curve in the road" in Chinese, "a curve on a graph" in Chinese, "a cushion of moss on the rock" in Chinese, "a cushy job" in Chinese,