a channel in Chinese
- The water had worn a channel in the rock .
- The torrents scoured out a channel down the hill side .
- Lateral deposits are on the sides of a channel of immediately adjacent to it .
- The little rills of selfishness had united and made a channel .
- The notion of a channel tunnel first saw the light of day more than a century ago .
- A channel is no sooner cut than it chokes in its own detritus .
- The suspensor is thought to function as a channel for the conduction of food materials .
- It has provided the forum for debate and negotiation and a channel for quiet diplomacy .
- It can never be used as the sole criterion for identifying a channel sandstone in the subsurface .
- Tong uses the model to analyse the effect of a rectangular obstruction in a channel .
"a change of work is as good as a rest" in Chinese, "a change would do you good" in Chinese, "a changeable climate" in Chinese, "a changeful dog" in Chinese, "a changing outlook" in Chinese, "a chano pozo" in Chinese, "a chao" in Chinese, "a chaos of flowers" in Chinese, "a chapter of accidents" in Chinese,