a cell in Chinese
- They employ a model which they call a cell model .
- We may refer to such a cell as a perfect mixer .
- She was marched into a cell .
- A cell with transparent walls contains the liquid between a pair of parallel plates .
- The development of pressure within a cell as result of the diffusion of water into it is called turgor .
- Each neuron consists of a cell body, which contains the nucleus, and one or more hairlike extensions .
- The differences between the internal chemical composition of a cell and that of its external environment represent a degree of order .
- Method to create a custom appearance for a cell
- Called when the mouse pointer moves over a cell
- Occurs when a cell s tooltip text is needed
"a ce junior school" in Chinese, "a ce soir" in Chinese, "a celebrated scientist" in Chinese, "a celebrated thesis" in Chinese, "a celebration of spring" in Chinese, "a cells" in Chinese, "a centipede dies but never falls down" in Chinese, "a centralized feudal empire" in Chinese, "a centre for infectious-disease control" in Chinese,