a casting in Chinese
- The regular judge has a casting vote .
- The child in a cast requires meticulous nursing care .
- She has a cast in one eye .
- The one in my left hand is a cast made from the hole in the rose bed .
- It is a casting only , we are ready to fight
- They must be explicitly converted using a cast
- The type of a cast may be a parameterized type
- A cast expression can lead to ambiguous syntax
- Not the least of which is get you into a casting agency
- And specifying a cast involving a value type
"casting" in Chinese, "cast" in Chinese, "a cast in the eye" in Chinese, "a cast list" in Chinese, "a cast of features" in Chinese, "a cast of mind" in Chinese, "a cast of thousands eg for an epic film" in Chinese, "a castle in spain" in Chinese, "a castle in the air" in Chinese, "a castoff loverr" in Chinese, "a casual acquaintance" in Chinese,