a building in Chinese
- A building is constructed with a bulk water tank .
- A building thirty stories high had been erected .
- The form of a building grows out of its use .
- He spends the summer labouring on a building site .
- The clearing was as large as a building lot in town .
- Suppose that there are three adjoining rooms in a building .
- Thorough washing and disinfecting of a building may not render it sterile .
- Thorough washing and disinfecting of a building may not make it sterile .
- He promised to give a building for a hospital and as much land as should be necessary therefor .
- She gives him a long, queer look, composite of horror and a building panic .
"a budding beauty of seventeen" in Chinese, "a buddy of mine" in Chinese, "a budget meal holiday" in Chinese, "a buff envelope uniform" in Chinese, "a bug" in Chinese, "a building ample in dimensions" in Chinese, "a building in european style" in Chinese, "a building of three storeys" in Chinese, "a building of two or more storeys" in Chinese,