a bear in Chinese
How to pronounce "a bear""a bear" in a sentence
- We have run out of petrol . what a bore !
- The youngest is a born rider of the rails .
- He was making a bore of himself .
- The youngest is a born rider of rails .
- She has the natural grace of a born dancer .
- Amen, you are a born preacher .
- My father was a born aristocrat .
- He's touchy as a bear with a sore nose .
- I 'm afraid that i 'm a bore to you .
- He said quietly, "there goes a born soldier. "
What is the meaning of a bear in Chinese and how to say a bear in Chinese? a bear Chinese meaning, a bear的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.