a light in Chinese
How to pronounce "a light"Use "a light" in a sentence
- The river was visible through a light mist .
- A light of gratitude came into her eyes .
- A light harrowing will follow to cover the seed .
- A light was still burning in his study .
- The rod is sometimes referred to as a light pipe .
- He was very young, with a light build .
- A light gleamed in that deserted house .
- A light showed under julia's door .
- Granular deposits usually have a light tone .
- The clouds are pale and a light breeze is blowing .
"a bed" in Chinese
, "a bookcase" in Chinese
, "a desk" in Chinese
, "a door" in Chinese
, "a jacket" in Chinese
, "a sofa" in Chinese
, "a supermarket" in Chinese
, "a tv" in Chinese
, "a (door, window)" in Chinese
What is the meaning of a light in Chinese and how to say a light in Chinese? a light Chinese meaning, a light的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.