龙 meaning in English
How to pronounce "龙"Chinese meaning for "龙"Use "龙" in a sentence
1.[动物学] (古代传说中的神异动物) dragon
2.(古代巨大的爬行动物) a huge extinct reptile:恐龙 dinosaur; 翼手龙 pterodactyl
3.(姓氏) a surname
- The horizontal anger has a variable pitch .
- Hung lo went to battle to recover that horse .
- Let beggars match with beggars .
- The dragon was enraged at the woman .
- What happened to ho lung after the nangchang uprising ?
- It is located near lungshan temple .
- It 's said that dragons breathe fire .
- Although he is impetuous, ho lung is very humble .
- Rundstedt nodded assent .
- He walked into the malones' flat as bold as brass .
What is the meaning of 龙 in English and how to say 龙 in English? 龙 English meaning, 龍的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.