颁布 meaning in English
[ bānbù ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "颁布"Chinese meaning for "颁布"Use "颁布" in a sentence
- The king promulgated a decree .
- The first code of criminal procedure was enacted in 1861 .
- I agree that king peter should make a suitable declaration .
- A few weeks after this angry scene a new law was made .
- It is said that even laws and orders could be conveyed by this code .
- Here the emperor conducted his business: issuing proclamations, meeting visitors .
- These traffic regulations are decreed by governments for national traffic safety .
- Governments have also promulgated guidelines for non-inflationary behaviour by unions and management .
- Napoleon made a conqueror's entry into berlin. here he issued the berlin decree that barred british goods from europe .
- All commissions concluded that the prevailing compensation system had collapsed and recommended enactment of accident insurance laws .
"颁布法令" in English, "颁布标准" in English, "颁布大赦" in English, "颁布法律" in English, "颁布军令" in English, "重新颁布" in English, "工程颁布通知" in English, "颁布的国际单位制" in English, "颁布法律权" in English, "般咸道" in English, "般型跟" in English, "般运" in English, "般运小车" in English, "颁" in English, "颁布,公布" in English, "颁布，扮演" in English,