靠山吃山，靠水吃水 meaning in English
How to pronounce "靠山吃山，靠水吃水"Chinese meaning for "靠山吃山，靠水吃水"Use "靠山吃山，靠水吃水" in a sentence
- on the mountain one lives by mountain products, near the water one lives by the products of the sea [river].; in the mountains, one lives on mountain products, along the coast, on sea products.; live on what the locality provides; make a living in [according to] one's given circumstances; those living on a mountain get their living from the mountain, those living near the water get their living from the water.; those living on a mountain live off the mountain, those living near the water live off the water -- to make use of local resources
- If you live by the water , you live off the water .
- If you live on a mountain , you live off the mountain
- Mountaineers rely on the mountains , just like those by the waterside profit from water .
- According to the advantages and disadvantages , collecting traditional chinese medicine , logging and processing timber , hunting , fishing , and animal husbandry had been
"拷山吃山靠水吃水" in English
, "靠人行道的" in English
, "靠人行道上车或装货" in English
, "靠山" in English
, "靠山傍水" in English
, "靠山吃山,靠水吃水" in English
, "靠山集" in English
, "靠山临水" in English
, "靠山临水的海岸" in English
, "靠山铺" in English
What is the meaning of 靠山吃山，靠水吃水 in English and how to say 靠山吃山，靠水吃水 in English? 靠山吃山，靠水吃水 English meaning, 靠山吃山，靠水吃水的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.