阀 meaning in English
How to pronounce "阀"Chinese meaning for "阀"Use "阀" in a sentence
1.(指在某方面有支配势力的人物或家族) established house or power group; a powerful person or family
Phrases2.[机械工程] (活门) valve
- Streams are switched by solenoid valves .
- The valve shown has a pilot and a bleed orifice .
- The vacuum valve opens to admit air .
- To check this, we turn down the threshold level .
- No signal means the solenoid is not energized .
- A pump uses valves and pistons .
- The canister vapor-vent value is operated by vacuum .
- I am not willing to accept the dictates of the party bosses .
- Some carburetors have an auxiliary fuel valve and inlet .
- The analyzer or sensing unit contains the sample-injection valve .
What is the meaning of 阀 in English and how to say 阀 in English? 阀 English meaning, 閥的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.